How to fix computer hardware and software problems: My PC wont boot - error code 0xc00000e9

bannar

My PC wont boot - error code 0xc00000e9

My PC wont boot - error code 0xc00000e9:



                   error code 0xc00000e9

My computer randomly (at least seemingly) froze a couple days ago. I had to manually restart my computer with the power button. After I restarted it, my computer would not get past the opening windows screen. It would usually just freeze and after a couple more trys, I was greeted with an error message that says:


Windows has has encountered a problem communicating with a device connected to your computer.


This error can be caused by unplugging a removable storage device such as an external USB drive while the device is in use, or by faulty hardware such as a hard drive or CD-ROM drive that is failing. Make sure any removable storage is properly connected and then restart your computer.

If you continue to receive this error message, contact the hardware manufacturer.

Status: 0xc00000e9

Info: An unexpected I/O error has occurrred.

I then shut down my computer and made sure that everything was connected (HDD, CD Drive, etc.) was connected properly. However, nothing I have tried so far including startup repair has worked. I've searched around forums for a while now with no results.

Any help or suggestions?

Thanks.

1.UEFI, Tiano, BIOS Courses
Courses on UEFI, Tiano and legacy BIOS firmware and boot sequences.
2.A virus has infected your Bios and changed the drive from a SATA to a PATA or ATA or vice versa.
3.reboot and log into the BIOS and change the hard drive setting
So i went into my BIOS but I'I'm not sure what I'm looking for. The only thing i found related to SATA is Sata ports settings where u have 3 choices (AHCI, RAID, IDE) but ive tried all 3 of those and none of them produce any good results. Anything else I should be looking for?



No comments:

Under Post