How to fix computer hardware and software problems: Making a cracked or activated windows uncracked

bannar

Making a cracked or activated windows uncracked

Making a cracked or activated windows uncracked

I have a pc which has windows 7 license but I installed windows from an image i downloaded and it is already activated. for validating genuine microsoft, i need to enter my own product key but the necessary activation tools do not exist in my windows folder. What do?
I googled stuff but because the keywords are too broad I couldn't find a useful tool
DAZ doesn't work, activation button doesn't show up.
enter image description here
When I enter my original key to Windows Anytime Upgrade, I get this error

enter image description here
When I attempt using slmgr, I get this error enter image description here
I used sfc /scannow And this is the situation enter image description here
Now slmgr is existing, I entered slmgr.vbs -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX (replacing X es with the cd key) the operation successful. Now I have installed Microsoft Security essentials, which means the problem is solved.
Main steps are here
  1. open cmd enter
  2. Enter "sfc /scannow"
  3. enter slmgr.vbs -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
  4. Success

No comments:

Under Post